LOGAN, UT – Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is introducing a new float level transmitter, the MPX-G series Magnetostrictive Float Level Transmitter with Fiberglass Stem.
The MPX-G brings you accurate and dependable level measurements anywhere a fiberglass stem can go.
The MPX-G’s 1” Ø fiberglass stem accommodates the same rugged floats as the MPX-R, and like all MPX series probes, allows for one or two floats per stem. The MPX-G carries both CSA Class I Division 1 and Class I Division 2 approvals.
As with all MPX series probes, the MPX-G has single or dual float 4-20 mA outputs, or Modbus with new temperature output and lightning protection. MPX-G probes with Modbus output also function as Tank Cloud slave sensors.
Features of the MPX-G include:
- Stem length: 4 - 20 feet
- Stem material: 1” Ø isophthalic polyester resin fiberglass
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of full scale
- Resolution: 4-20 mA: 14 bit DAC; Modbus: 0.04 in. (1 mm)
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated housing
- CSA Class I Division 1 and Class I Division 2 approvals
- Programmable with RST-6001 or RST-4100 programming modules
- Outputs: Single float 4-20 mA, Dual float 4-20 mA, and Modbus with temperature and lightning protection
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.
Media Contact: APG Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-525-7300