In this video, we're going to show you how to program your LPU-2428 Ultrasonic Level Sensor to measure distance using the LPU-2428 programming software.
00:12 PROGRAMMING THE LPU-2428 TO MEASURE DISTANCE
To begin programming the LPU-2428:
- Click on the basic setup button on the left of the screen.
- Select the units to be displayed on the right. In this example, we will select feet.
- Set the application to distance.
- Press the send button near the bottom of the screen to send these settings to the sensor.
- Wait until the progress bar completes to continue to the next step.
00:35 SETTING UP THE PARAMETERS
Now we are ready to set up the other parameters.
- Click the application setup button. You'll see a max distance setting on this screen. This is the maximum distance you want to measure from the sensor face or in other words how far you want the sensor to look.
- Click the 4 to 20 setup button in the left menu to set your minimum milliamp set point . This is the 4 mA setting and the maximum milliamp set point. This is the 20 mA setting. These settings will provide the output reading from your sensor.
- Press the send button to save these settings and wait for the progress bar to complete. Your sensor is now setup and ready to go.
01:13 The remaining advanced features in the programming software will default to automatic settings. To change these settings, please refer to the LPU-2428 user manual programming section.
01:23 Thanks for watching our quick LPU-2428 programming demo.
If you have questions, give us a call at (888) 525-7300 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time I'm Shaw Merrill, APG TV.