LOGAN, UT – Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) announces the FS-410-HT, a high temperature upgrade for the Series FS-410 Miniature Stainless Steel Vertical Float Switch.
Series FS-410 are already versatile switches, compatible with a wide range of liquids and pressures, and carrying CSA and NSF certifications. And now, with the High Temperature option, FS-410-HTs can handle up to 500° F (260° C)! No one else on the market can match 100 W and 500° F in a switch that’s just over 2.3”.
Add to that NSF 169 certification on all FS-410 models, plus CSA Class I, II, and III Explosion Proof ratings on Standard Temperature ranges, and CSA General Use for High Temperature ranges, and you have a small switch that can make a big difference for your bottom line. With 316L stainless steel’s ability to play well with so many other chemicals, you can use the FS-410 in almost anything, at almost any temperature, almost anywhere.
Series FS-410 Specification Recap:
- All 316L Stainless Steel wetted materials
- Mounting: 1/8” NPT with 1/2” Hex nut
- 2.32” (58.93 mm) from top of threads to end of stem
- 1.17” Ø float
- Standard Temperature Range: -40° - 368° F (-40° - 187° C), up to 300 psi
- High Temperature Range: -40° - 500° F (-40° - 260° C), up to 300 psi
- Max Capacity: 100 W (resistive load only)
- Voltage rating: up to 120 VDC, 240 VAC
- CSA Class I, II, and III Explosion Proof certification for Standard Temperature
- CSA General Use certification for High Temperature
- NSF 169 certification for all models
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.