LOGAN, UT – Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) introduces a new float level transmitter, the MPX-E Chemical Magnetostrictive Float Level Transmitter with a chemical resistant coating.
The corrosion resistant MPX-E Chemical brings you accurate and dependable level measurements in places where stainless steel doesn't measure up. The chemical resistant coating is designed for use in corrosive, acidic, and marine environments, such as: sulfuric acid, boric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide, and sea salt water.
As with all MPX probes, the MPX-E Chemical carries both CSA Class I Division 1 and Class I Division 2 approvals. The MPX-E Chemical accommodates a single float with either a 4-20 mA output, or Modbus with lightning protection and optional temperature output. MPX-E Chemical probes with Modbus output also function as Tank Cloud slave sensors.
Features of the MPX-E Chemical include:
- Stem Length: 1 – 12.75 ft.
- Stem material: 0.5” diameter 316L Stainless steel with chemical resistant coating
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of full scale
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated housing
- CSA Class I Division 1 and Class I Division 2 approvals
- Programmable with RST-6001 or RST-4100 programming modules
- Outputs: Single float 4-20 mA; or Modbus with lightning protection and optional temperature output
About Automation Products Group
Automation Products Group, Inc. (APG) is a supplier of innovative and differentiated products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and control. Technologies include pressure, flow, level control, analytics, and dedicated flexible control, using state of the art methodologies. Our customers include OEM’s, integrators, distributors and end users. APG’s goal is to provide reliable products and solutions supported with exceptional customer service.
Media Contact: APG Sales, email@example.com, 1-888-525-7300